100 dating in the world

Started: 2009Members: 1 million, according to the company Cost: Free to join and search profiles, but costs between .99 to 9 for credits that allow users to contact one another.

The ratio of male to female users on the site is 2:1 and only men have to pay join. No, but Gleedens survey of members shows 97% of its users are in a relationship.

Christian Connection makes it easy to break the ice.

If you see someone you like, simply "wave" at them.

Its often on these days that relationships are put to a test, and people realize they need more out of their life than they are getting from their spouse.

But another interesting phenomenon is that a lot of people who sign up for Ashley Madison will often send just one message and theyll realize once they dip their toe into the infidelity pool that they just cant live with the guilt.

When we first started, I was way less convinced women would join, and I still have more men than women on the site. For the age group of 50 plus, I have almost 4 men to every 1 woman.

We wanted this site to be a place where women felt comfortable going, and it was clear they liked those names. The word "adultery" is too biblical, and "cheating" is too negative.

We knew we could never get women to go on a site called Cheating Wives, they would be appalled by that notion.

Christian Connection runs regular events where you can meet other single Christians in a fun, relaxed environment.

You can also discover local events near you on our free dating meetup board, or create your own meetup!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “100 dating in the world”