0800 live adult chat

The benefits of shopping via our App include: The document should be dated within the last three months, which you send via our secure webmail, in My Account.

Click "My Details" Click "Account Queries", and select "You have asked me to send in proof of change of name / address / DOB" You will have the option to select, change of name, date of birth amend or change of address.

However, there are some letters we’ll have to continue to mail to you for security or regulatory reasons. You can either print them or download and save them.

Contact our dedicated Identity theft team, where you will be assigned a personal case worker who will deal with the matter for you.

Whether you’re on the move, or relaxing at home, our new My Very apps makes shopping with us simpler.

The new FREE My Very App is now available for both Android and Apple IOS smart phones.

If you don’t want to get attachments you can opt out of these by changing your preference in the ‘My Details’ tab of ‘My Account’.

If you chose not to receive PDF emails we’ll just email you to let you know we’ve put a letter in ‘My Account’ for you to view.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “0800 live adult chat”

1. No point in wasting anyone’s time or money or sending any mixed messages. Greer said, “If you don't like him once you're there, be clear and say you're glad you met but this isn't what you were expecting.